IBPS Exam Schedule 2015
The new IBPS Exam Calendar 2015-16 has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. From now on, the IBPS PO/MT and IBPS Clerk exams will be held in two tiers: Preliminary Exam & Main Exam.
The tentative IBPS exam dates for 2015-16 have been announced. However, the detailed notifications for these exams will be released in the due course of time.
Calendar for IBPS 2015
Name of the Exam
|CWE IBPS RRB-IV – Recruitment of Officers Scales I, II & III and Office Assistants||05.09.2015, 06.09.2015, 12.09.2015, 13.09.2015, 19.09.2015, 20.09.2015, 26.09.2015 & 27.09.2015|
|CWE IBPS PO/MT-V (Preliminary Exam)||03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015 &11.10.2015|
|CWE IBPS PO/MT-V (Main Exam)||31.10.2015|
|4.||CWE IBPS Clerk-V (Preliminary Exam)||05.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015, 19.12.2015 & 20.12.2015|
|5.||CWE IBPS Clerk-V (Main Exam)||03.01.2016|
|6.||CWE IBPS Specialist Officer-V||30.01.2016 & 31.01.2016|
Noteworthy Points-New IBPS Exam Pattern
- Candidates who apply for IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk will be called for the preliminary examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance on the preliminary examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the main examination.
- The preliminary examination will be of shorter duration as compared to the main examination.
- The preliminary examination will have fewer questions as compared to the main examination.
- The score on the preliminary examination will not be included in the final merit list.
- Short listing for the interview will be done only on the basis of the performance on the main examination.
- For the IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) recruitment there will only be a single examination, as it was earlier.
- A single examination will be held for IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Banks) for Recruitment of Officers Scales I, II & III and Office Assistants.
- A single online registration will be done by the candidate for both preliminary exam and main exam.