New India Assurance Recruitment 2016-17 Notification
New India Assurance Company Ltd. has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 300 Administrative Officers (Generalist) in Scale 1 cadre.
Start Date (On line Registration): 14th October, 2016
Last Date (On line Registration): 1st November, 2016
Payment of Application Fees: From 14th October, 2016 to 1st November, 2016
Online Examination (Phase-I): 17th December, 2016
Online Examination (Phase-II): January 2017 (Tentative)
Number of Vacancies: 300 (General – 158 / OBC – 84 / ST – 15 / SC – 43)
Eligibility (As on 1st October, 2016): Graduation with at least 60% marks.
Age (As on 1st October, 2016): 21 years to 30 years (The candidate must have been born not before 2.10.1986 and not after 1.10.1995 (both dates inclusive)).
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100
- For General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
Pattern – Online Exam (Phase-I): It will be a 100 mark exam of 1 hour duration.
- Three sections will be there: English, Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
- English will have 30 questions of 1 mark each (30 Marks)
- Reasoning will have 35 questions of 1 mark each (35 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude will have 35 questions of 1 mark each (35 Marks)
Pattern – Online Exam (Phase-II): It will have an Objective Test as well as a Descriptive Test.
(A) Objective Test – (I) It will be a 200 mark test of 2 hour duration. (II) There will be 4 sections: Reasoning, English, General Awareness & Quantitative Aptitude (III) In all sections, there will be 50 questions weighing 1 mark each.
(B) Descriptive Test – (I) It will be a 30 mark test to be completed in 30 minutes. (II) It will require Essay & Letter writing in English language (III) The Letter will be worth 10 marks & Essay worth 20 marks.
Final Selection: It will be based on consolidated marks in the main exam (objective test) & interview.
Emoluments & Benefits: Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metros, plus other benefits.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph & signature as per the guidelines.
- Candidates must have a valid personal Email-ID & mobile no., which has to be kept live till the completion of the Recruitment Process.
- Candidates should visit the recruitment section of the website http://newindia.co.in and click on the option ‘APPLY ONLINE’ which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’ and enter Name, Contact details & Email-id to register the application.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number & Password that will be generated.
- Fill and verify the entire Application Form before pressing FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Payment should be made using Master / Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking only.