RBI Recruitment 2015 – Assistant Grade
Schedule of Events:
- Online Registration – From 12th June, 2015 to 3rd July, 2015
- Online Payment of Application Fee – From 12th June, 2015 to 3rd July, 2015
- Dates for Online Exam (Tentative) – On 1st August, 8th August, 9th August & 16th August, 2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 504
Age (As 1st June, 2015): Between 18 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd June, 1987 and not later than 1st June, 1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications (As on 3rd July, 2015): At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
- 50/- for SC / ST / Persons With Disability / Ex-Servicemen (Intimation Charges)
- 450 /- for OBC & General candidates (Examination Fee+ Intimation Charges)
Selection Procedure: Candidates will have to appear for an online objective exam. The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the exam will be called for an interview.
Pattern of the Exam: The online exam will be a 2 hour exam of 200 marks. It will have 5 sections.
- Reasoning – 40 Marks
- English Language – 40 Marks
- Numerical Ability (Maths) – 40 Marks
- General Awareness – 40 Marks
- Computer Knowledge – 40 Marks
NOTE: A candidate has to qualify each section of the objective exam separately. There will be a penalty for wrong answers in the objective exam. 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
How to Apply: (Click Here to Apply Online)
- Candidates must visit the website rbi.org.in & click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Online Payment of Application Fee: The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
HELPLINE: In case of any problem in form filling, fee payment or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at email@example.com. Do mention ‘RBI Assistant Examination’ as the subject of the email.