SIDBI Recruitment 2015 & 2016 Notification
Schedule of Events:
- Online Application Form Filling – From 21st December, 2015 to 11th January, 2016
- Payment of Application Fee – From 21st December, 2015 to 11th January, 2016
- Date of Examination – Will be informed via call letter to be downloaded from www.sidbi.in
Name of the Job: Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’– General Stream)
Number of Vacancies: 100 (General – 42 / SC – 15 / ST – 8 / OBC – 27 / PWD – 8)
Eligibility Criteria (As on 11th January, 2016):
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in any stream, in either of the two qualifications, from a recognized institute / University.
Age Limit (As on 21st December, 2015): Minimum – 21 years & Maximum – 28 years
Candidates born not earlier than 22nd December, 1987 and not later than 21st December, 1994 [both days including] are only eligible to apply.
Application Fee / Intimation Charges:
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 50/- (Intimation charges only)
- Others (including OBCs and General) – Rs. 500/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Salary: Rs. 36,000/- approximate (per month)
The recruitment process for the vacancies consists of an online exam followed by a personal interview. Those who are shortlisted on the basis of online exam will be called for the interview.
Exam Pattern: (2 Hour Online Objective Exam followed by a 45 Minute Online Descriptive Test)
Name of the Test
|No. of Questions|
NOTE: The Descriptive Test will have a weightage of 50 marks. It will comprise essay & letter writing.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are first required to go to the SIDBI’s website www.sidbi.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id to register your application. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Note down this number and password.
- Candidates should carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form before final submission.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.