BOB Recruitment 2016-17 for Probationary Officer (PO)
Bank of Baroda, a reputed nationalized Bank has issued notification for recruitment in PO cadre for the year 2016. The bank has invited applications for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course offered by Baroda Manipal School of Banking. The course will involve a 9 month campus based program followed by 3 month work integrated learning (on the job training) at a BOB branch. On successful completion of the program, candidates will be appointed in the Bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- Online Registration Starts: 2nd August, 2016
- Online Payment of Application Fee: From 2nd August, 2016 to 21st August, 2016
- Online Registration Closes: 21st August, 2016
- Download of Call letter for Exam: September 2016
- Date of Exam (Tentative): 25th September, 2016
Number of Vacancies: Around 1200 (3 Batches of 400 students each).
Essential Academic Qualifications (As on 31st August, 2016):
Graduation, in any discipline, with a minimum of 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD).
Age Limit (As on 1st August, 2016): Maximum Age – 28 years & Minimum Age – 20 years.
A candidate must have been born not before 2nd August, 1988 & not after 1st August, 1996 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee (Payable only Online):
- SC / ST & PWD – Rs. 100/-
- GENERAL & OBC – Rs. 600/-
The procedure will include online examination (objective & descriptive), psychometric assessment, GD & Interview.
Pattern (Online Test):
|NAME OF THE TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAX. MARKS|
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)
NOTE: (I) Candidates must obtain a minimum score in each test & also a minimum total score in the online test to get shortlisted for psychometric assmt., GD and interview. (II) Incorrect answers in the objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of the marks allotted to the question).
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through website bankofbaroda.co.in. Click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING”
- Candidates should very carefully fill up the On-Line Application, upload their photograph & signature, and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
- Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates should verify every field filled in the application.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.45/- lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.