IBPS Clerk Notification 2018 for Vacancies in Govt. Banks
Sequence of Events:
- Online Filling of Form including Changes / Editing – 18th September, 2018 to 10th October, 2018
- Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges – 18th September, 2018 to 10th October, 2018
- Download of Call Letter for Online Exam (Preliminary) – November 2018
- Online Exam (Preliminary) – 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th December, 2018
- Download of Call Letter for Mains Examination (Online) – January 2019
- Online Exam (Mains) – 20th January, 2019
Age Criteria (As on 1st September, 2018): Minimum: 20 years & Maximum: 28 years (The candidate must have been born not before 2nd September, 1990 & not later than 1st September, 1998 (both dates inclusive).
Academic Qualifications: Graduation Degree in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university. The candidate must have a valid Degree Certificate or Mark-sheet showing that he/she is a graduate on the day of online form filling.
Application Fees / Intimation Charges:
- 100/- for SC / ST / PWD & Ex-Servicemen
- 600 /- for all others
Procedure for Online Form Filling:
(1) Candidates should visit the website www.ibps.in & click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks”. Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-Clerks (CRP-Clerks-VIII)”. This opens the Online Application Form.
(2) Candidates must then click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” for registering their application by entering the basic information in the online application form.
(3) Candidates should upload their signature & photograph as per the guidelines provided.
(4) Candidates are suggested to fill in the online application form themselves because no change in information provided in the online application will be allowed or possible.
(5) Before submitting the online application, candidates are suggested to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the application form & edit them if needed. Changes aren’t possible after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Payment Mode: (I) Application fees/intimation charges must be paid only through the ONLINE mode. (II) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway & payment can be done by using Credit Cards, Debit Cards (Visa / RuPay / MasterCard / Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets / Cash Cards.
Preliminary Exam (Pattern):
|Name of the Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Time Assigned|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Main Exam (Pattern):
|Name of the Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Time Allocated|
|Reasoning & Computer Knowledge||50||60||45 Mins.|
|English Language||40||40||35 Mins.|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)||50||50||45 Mins.|
|General & Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins.|
NOTE – (A) For each wrong answer, there will be a penalty of one fourth or 25% of the marks allotted to that question.
(B) Marks scored in the Main examination only will be taken into consideration for preparation of the final merit list.
(C) Although total marks for Main examination are 200, but for provisional allotment they will be converted out of 100.