NICL AO Recruitment 2017 Notification
National Insurance Company Ltd., one of the premiere public sector general insurance firms, has issued the Official Notification for Recruitment of Administrative Officers (Generalists) in scale-I cadre.
Online Registration Starts: 30th March, 2017
Online Registration Closes: 20th April, 2017
Submission of Application Fees: 30th March, 2017 to 20th April, 2017
Online Examination (Tier-I): 3rd June / 4th June, 2017
Online Examination (Tier-II): 2nd July, 2017
Number of Vacancies: 205 (Unreserved – 113; SC – 31; ST – 16; OBC – 45)
Academic Qualification (as on 20th April, 2017): Graduate / Post Graduate degree OR any equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks in either of the degree exams (at least 55% for SC/ST).
Age (as on 1st March, 2017): 21 years to 30 years. The candidate must have been born not before 2nd March, 1987 and not after 1st March, 1996 (both dates inclusive).
Emoluments & Benefits: Around Rs. 51,000/- per month in metro cities.
Preliminary Exam (Tier-I) Pattern:
Name of the Tests
|No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks|
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
Main Exam (Tier-II) Pattern:
|Name of the Tests||Questions||Max. Marks|
|Maths (Quantitative Aptitude)||40|
|Descriptive Test (English)||3||30|
Descriptive Test: It will be an online test comprising 3 tasks: Précis, Essay & Comprehension.
NOTE: (I) Candidates should obtain a minimum total score in the main exam & qualify the descriptive test to be shortlisted for the Interview. (II) Negative marking is applicable to both Tier-I & Tier-II exams.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as per the official guidelines.
- Candidates must have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the recruitment process is over.
- Candidates must visit the website http://www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”. This will open a new screen.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the relevant details.
- Fill and verify the entire Application Form before pressing the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.