SSC CHSL 2017-18 Recruitment Exam Notification
SSC CHSL 2017 Recruitment process has started with the Online Notification getting published recently. Candidates will have to Apply Online for 3259 Vacancies which have been released. The Preliminary Exam will be conducted in March, 2018 for LDC, DEO, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Sorting Assistant and Postal Assistant.
Number of Jobs: (I) Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants – 2359 (II) Lower Division Clerks / JSA 898 (III) Data Entry Operator – 2
Schedule of Events:
- Last Date for Online Form Submission – 18th December, 2017
- Date of Tier-I Exam (Computer Based) – From 4th March, 2018 to 26th March, 2018
- Date of Descriptive Exam (Tier-II) – 8th July, 2018
Eligibility (As on 1st August, 2018): 12th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university
Age Limit (As on 1st August, 2018): 18 to 27 years (Candidate must have been born not before 2nd August, 1991 & not after 1st August, 2000)
Application Mode: (I) Logon to http://ssc.online.nic.in. (II) Click on the link “Click Here to Apply” (III) Read the instructions and fill the application form carefully.
(I) Logon to http://ssc.nic.in (II) Click on the link “Apply” (III) Click on the link “CHSL” (IV) Click on the link “Click Here to Apply” (V) Read the instructions and fill the application form carefully.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Fee is exempted for Women candidates, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-Servicemen.)
- Fee payment can be done through SBI Net Banking / SBI Challan or by using Mastercard / Visa / Maestro Credit / Debit card.
- The option of online application submission and online fee payment will remain available from 18th November, 2017 to 18th December, 2017 (5.00 PM).
- Candidates wishing to make payment through SBI challan can do so at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 20th December, 2017, provided the challan has been generated by them before 18th December, 2017 (5.00 PM).
(I) Tier – I Exam – Objective type Online Exam
(II) Tier – II Exam – Descriptive Exam
(III) Tier – III Exam – Skill test / typing test
Exam Pattern (Tier-I): It will be an objective type test of 60 minutes duration
(I) There will be 4 parts in this examination: General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness.
(II) Each part will have 25 questions & each question will be worth 2 marks.
(III) The total marks will be 200 and weightage of each part will be 50 marks.
(IV) Each incorrect answer will attract a penalty of 0.50 marks.