SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment Exam Notification
SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment process has started with the Online Notification getting published recently. Vacancies will be informed in due course of time. The Preliminary Exam will be conducted in July 2019 for LDC, DEO, Sorting Assistant and Postal Assistant.
No. of Jobs: (The vacancies will be announced in due course. Updated position of vacancies will be uploaded on the website of Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner->Tentative Vacancy).
Schedule of Events:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Form: 5th April, 2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Date of Tier-I Exam (Computer Based): 1st July to 26th July, 2019
- Date of Descriptive Exam (Tier-II): 29th September, 2019
Eligibility (As on 1st August, 2019): 12th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- For Data Entry Operator position in the Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Maths as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit (As on 1st August, 2019): 18 to 27 years as on 01-08-2019 (Candidates must not have been born before 02-08-1992 and after 01-08-2001).
Application Mode: Go to ssc.nic.in and create your account to Login if you are a new user. If you are an existing user, login with your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page
- Click the ‘CHSL’ button.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Fee is exempted for Women, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped & Ex-Servicemen.)
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, BHIM UPI, by using Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, RuPay Debit or Credit cards or by generating SBI Challan in SBI Branches.
- Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 7th April, 2019 (5.00 PM). Candidates desirous of making payment through SBI challan may make the cash payment at SBI Branches within working hours of the bank up to 9th April, 2019 provided the challan gets generated before 7th April, 2019 (5.00 PM).
- Candidates who aren’t exempted from fee payment should ensure that their fee gets deposited with SSC. If the fee isn’t received by SSC, the status of Application Form will be ‘Incomplete’ and this information will show on top of the Application Form printout. Further, the status of fee payment can be checked through the ‘Payment Status’ link provided on the candidate’s login screen. Applications that remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED. No request for consideration of these applications and payment of fee after the period specified in the Examination Notice will be entertained.
(I) Tier – I Exam – Objective type Online Exam
(II) Tier – II Exam – Descriptive Exam
(III) Tier – III Exam – Skill test / typing test
Exam Pattern (Tier-I): It will be an objective type test of 60 minutes duration
(I) There will be 4 sections in this exam: General Intelligence, English Language, Quant (Maths) and General Awareness.
(II) Each section will have 25 questions & each question will be worth 2 marks.
(III) The total marks will be 200 and weightage of each section will be 50 marks.
(IV) Each incorrect answer will attract a penalty of 0.50 marks.