SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment Exam Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notification for conducting the CHSL (10+2 level) Examination 2020 for Recruitment in Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) / Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Postal Assistant (PA) & Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) Vacancies. The aspirants interested in these Vacancies can check the Eligibility Criteria provided in the below Notification and Apply Online.
Number of Jobs: The number of vacancies will be disclosed in the due course of time. Updated vacancy position is going to be updated on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner- > Tentative Vacancy).
Schedule of Events:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 6th Nov. 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th Dec. 2020
- Last date for Online Payment of Fee: 17th Dec. 2020
- Last date for generating the offline Challan: 19th Dec. 2020
- Last date for Fee Payment via Challan (During Bank’s Working Hours): 21st Dec. 2020
- Dates of Tier-I Exam (Computer Based): 12th to 27th Apr. 2021
- Schedule of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper): Will be notified later
Eligibility (As on 1stJan, 2021): Candidate must have passed 12th Class or an equivalent exam from a recognized University / Board.
Age Limit (As on 1stJan, 2021): 18 to 27 Years. Candidates must have been born not prior to 2nd January, 1994 and not after 1st January, 2003. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the existing Govt. of India rules.
- Go to https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply and Click on CHSL.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ Link of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020.
- Complete the registration process by filling the necessary details. A unique ID number will be generated.
- Now proceed further and fill the application form carefully and correctly.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format with the required size.
- Submit the application form and take at least one printout of the same for future reference.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Fee is exempted for Women, ST, SC, Physically Handicapped & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Rupay Credit / Debit cards or in cash at designated SBI Branches via Challan.
Selection Process: (I) Tier–I: (Computer Based Objective Exam) (II) Tier–II: (Descriptive Exam) (III) Tier–III: (Typing test / Skill test)
Exam Pattern (Tier-I):
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||
|General Intelligence (Reasoning)||25||50||
(80 Minutes for PWD candidates)
|Quantitative Aptitude (Math)||25||