SSC CPO 2017 Notification: SI and ASI Recruitment
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 has been initiated with the release of official notification for SI & ASI Recruitment. Through this Exam Vacancies in Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF will be filled.
Name of the Posts & Post Code: A – Sub Inspector in Delhi Police B – Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF) C – Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) D – Sub Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) E – Sub Inspector in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) F – Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) G – Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Eligibility (As on 1st January, 2017): (1) Graduation from a recognized University. (2) For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
Age (As on 1st January, 2017): 20 to 25 years
Application Fee: Rs 100/- payable through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking and any Credit Cards and Debit Cards will be accepted. Fee is exempted for all Women, SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
Application Mode (Only Online): Candidates to apply online through http://ssconline.nic.in
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15th May, 2017 (Upto 5 PM)
Exam Date: (A) PAPER-I: 30th June, 2017 to 7th July, 2017 (B) PAPER-II: 8th October, 2017
Scheme of Examination:
Computer Based Examination (PAPER-I): Duration of the exam is 2 Hours
|No. of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|GK & General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)||50|
English Language & Comprehension
|200 Marks/200 Questions|
NOTE: (I) Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer.
How to Apply:
- One time registration needs to be done by candidates. The registration facility is available on http://ssc.nic.in.
- The system generated Registration ID & Password must be kept safely to apply for any SSC exam.
- Registered candidates can log onto http://ssconline.nic.in & proceed for application filling.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully and submit it.
- Those who wish to make the payment through SBI challan, can do so at designated SBI branches within the working hours up to 18th May, 2017, given that the challan was generated before 5 PM on 15th May, 2017.