Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2014
- Last date for Payment of Fee and Submission of Online Application – July 16, 2014
- Download of Call letter for Examination – From 04.08.2014
- Date of Online Test (Tentative) – August 14, 2014
- Cutoff date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to Age – July 16, 2014
The Post: Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Number of Vacancies: 300
Essential Academic Qualifications (As on 16.07.2014):
Graduation with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit (As on 16.07.2014):
Maximum Age – 28 years and Minimum Age – 20 years. SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex servicemen candidates will be extended age relaxation as per the Government of India guidelines.
Non Refundable Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 50/-
- All Others – Rs. 550/-
Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion AND Interview. Upon selection, the candidates will have to pursue a 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.45/- lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
Pattern of the Online Test – A 2 hour test of 200 marks having four sections: Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question).
How to Apply: (Click here to Apply Online)
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com and click on the given link (CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING) to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and candidates have to pay ONLINE through their Debit card or Credit card only.