Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 PO Notification
Bank of Baroda, one of India’s most prestigious public sector banks, has issued recruitment notification for 400 Probationary Officer vacancies. Selected candidates will undergo a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance program offered by Baroda Manipal School of Banking. The 9-month program will be followed by a 3 month internship. Upon successful completion of the program, candidates will join Bank of Baroda as PO in Scale-I cadre.
- Online Registration Starts: 1st April, 2017
- Online Payment of Application Fee: From 1st April, 2017 to 1st May, 2017
- Online Registration Ends: 1st May, 2017
- Download of Call letter for Exam: 12th May, 2017
- Date of Exam (Tentative): 27th May, 2017
Breakup of Vacancies: Total – 400. General – 202; SC – 60; OBC – 108; ST – 30
Essential Qualification (As on 1st May, 2017):
Graduation degree, in any discipline, with a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PWD).
Age Limit (As on 1st April, 2017): Maximum Age – 28 years; Minimum Age – 20 years.
The candidate must have been born not before 2nd April, 1989 and not after 1st April, 1997 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee (Payable only Online):
- SC / ST & PWD – Rs. 100/-
- All Others – Rs. 750/-
It will include an online examination (objective & descriptive), psychometric assessment, GD & Interview.
Pattern (Online Test):
|Type||NAME OF THE TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAX. MARKS||TOTAL TIME|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)||50||50|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
NOTE: (I) Candidates must obtain a minimum score in each test & also a minimum total score in the online test to get shortlisted for psychometric assmt., GD and interview. (II) Incorrect answers in the objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of the marks allotted to the question).
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through website bankofbaroda.co.in. Click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING”
- Candidates should very carefully fill up the On-Line Application, upload their photograph & signature, and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
- Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates should verify every field filled in the application.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. Payment can be made by using Visa / Master Credit or Debit cards only.
The fees for this program will be Rs. 3.45/- lakhs (including boarding, lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.