Recruitment for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies 2016
Bank of Maharashtra has been in existence for over 80 years. This bank has a pan-India presence with close to 1900 branches. With a total business of over Rs. 2,50,000 Cr., this public sector bank is expanding fast. In this regard, it has invited applications from candidates interested to enter its fold as Probationary officers. Candidates will be absorbed as PO in JMG Scale I after completing 1 yr. PGDBF course from NIIT Institute or Manipal Global.
Schedule of Events:
- Online Application Starts: 12th August, 2016
- Payment of Application Fees (Online): From 12th August, 2016 to 6th September, 2016
- Online Application Closes: 6th September, 2016
Total Vacancies: 500 (SC – 75, ST – 37, OBC – 135 & General – 253) + 10 for PWD.
Academic Qualification (As on 1st July, 2016): Graduation, in any discipline
Age Criteria (As on 1st July, 2016): Minimum Age – 18 years and Maximum Age – 28 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 & not later than 1st July, 1998 (both dates included)
Application Fee (Payable only Online):
- SC / ST & PWD – Rs. 100/-
- OTHERS – Rs. 600/-
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be done through an Online Test, Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
Structure of Online Test:
NAME OF THE SECTION
|NO. OF QUES.||MAX. MARKS|
General Awareness (with special focus on banking sector)
NOTE: (I) A candidate should attain a minimum score in each section & also a minimum aggregate score in the online test to get shortlisted for the interview stage. (II) There will be negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Candidates have to apply online by logging on to www.bankofmaharashtra.in. Click on the “RECRUITMENT” to open “Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course” link & then click on “APPLY ONLINE” option. This will open a new screen.
- For registering the application, choose the “Click here for New Registration” tab & enter Name, Contact Number & E-Mail id. A Provisional Registration Number & Password will get generated by the system and get displayed on the screen. Note down this Registration Number & Password. An Email and SMS mentioning the Registration number & Password will also be sent.
- Candidates should carefully fill the On-Line Application form, upload their photograph and signature & click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application.
- Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, verify every field filled in the application.
- Payment will have to be done online.
NOTE: Bank transaction charges for payment of online application fee will have to be borne by the candidate.
The fee for the PGDBF course will be approximately between Rs. 3.14 lakh and Rs. 3.50 lakh (all inclusive of boarding, lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus applicable taxes. It is to be paid by the student.