Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2015
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply online through the website: www.aai.aero
|Online Registration commences from|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of online registration|
|Last Date for receipt of payment through Challan at any SBI branch|
|Last Date for Completion of Step-2 of online applications|
Age Limit (as on 10.2.2015): Maximum Age 27 years
Total Vacancies: (I) Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 200 (II) Junior Executive (Electronics) – 250
Name of the Post
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)|
|Regular full time B.Sc with Physics & Maths with minimum 60% marks or full time (B.E./B.Tech) in Electronics/Telecommunication/IT with minimum 60% marks.|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)|
|Regular full time (B.E./B.Tech) with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical with specialization in Electronics.|
NOTE: Candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the written exam, subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing for the interview.
Mode of Payment:
(I) All General & OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fee through system generated challan at any branch of SBI at the time of submission of application. SC, ST and Women applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
(II) Candidates are required to download and print the bank challan after completion of Step-1 in duplicate and submit to the nearest SBI branch, along with an application fee of Rs. 500/- including bank charges. On submission of the challan, unique transaction number (Journal Number) will be generated.
(III) Candidate is required to check his/her application status after 48 hours of depositing the fee in the bank for confirmation by log in the online software so that he/she can complete Step-2 of the application.
(IV) Fill the online application form and verify the same before final submission. On successful submission of the application, the duly filled in application will be sent their registered email id with reference number.
(V) The candidate can login to AAI website for all information regarding exam schedule, admit card for written test, interview etc.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply through ‘online application Format’ available on AAI’s website www.aai.aero.The link is www.aai.aero→career→online recruitment.
- No other mode of application will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to AAI in connection with the application.
- Before registering/submitting application on the website, the candidates should have the following: (I) A valid E-mail ID (II) A facility to take the print out of the Challan form and Registration slip (III) Latest scanned passport size coloured photograph.
- After applying online, the candidate can download the filled application form generated by the system with unique reference number, which may be retained for future reference.
- Applicants have to apply separately for each post along with requisite fee.
Pay Scale: Junior Executive (E-1): Rs. 16400-3%-40500. The CTC per annum would be around Rs. 5 Lakhs for the post of Junior Executive
Selection Process: The selection shall be made on the basis of written test/interview for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics). Voice test to be conducted Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) at the time of the interview.