AFCAT: INDIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT 2015
ON-LINE REGISTRATION STARTS ON IAF CAREER WEBSITE :www.careerairforce.nic.in
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS
DATE OF Air Force Common Admission Test 2015
|SALARY (in Rs.)||QUALIFICATION|
AGE (As on 1.1.2016)
|74,264/-||Graduate with 60% Marks having Maths & Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B Tech Degree with 60% Marks||20 to 24 Years|
(a) Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): 4 Year Degree qualification with 60% marks and having studied subjects specified in official notification.
(b) Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): 4 Year Degree qualification with 60% marks and having studied subjects specified in official notification.
20 to 26 Years
Ground Duty Branches
(a) Administration & Logistics: Graduate with 60% Marks or PG Degree or Diploma with 50% Marks
(b) Accounts: B Com with 60% Marks or M Com/CA/ICWA with 50% Marks
(c) Education: PG Degree with 50% Marks
20 to 26 Years
How to Apply:
Click on “CANDIDATE LOGIN” link on www.careerairforce.nic.in and follow the instructions.
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) will be conducted on 22/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will appear for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards. The testing will have 3 stages: (a) Intelligence & Other tests (b) Psychological Test, Group Tests & Interview (c) Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) for Flying Branch
Pattern of AFCAT:
AFCAT will be of 2 hour duration. It will contain MCQs on (a) Verbal Ability (b) Numerical Ability (c) Reasoning (d) General Awareness (e) Military Aptitude. The duration of EKT will be 45 minutes.
- Applications have been invited only from Male Indian Citizens
- Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) is applicable only for the Technical Branch
- Candidates can contact AFCAT cell on 011-26160286 / 26160289 / 26160459 to resolve any query regarding AFCAT & application procedure
- Candidates must check the physical standards as mentioned in the official notification
- E-Mail queries may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All SSB related mails must be addressed to email@example.com and not firstname.lastname@example.org