Andhra Bank PO Notification 2015
Andhra Bank invites applications from eligible candidates for a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Program to be jointly conducted with Manipal Global Education Services Private Ltd. Upon successful completion of the program, candidates will be appointed Probationary Officers in the bank.
Timeline of Events:
- Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Application Fee – From 17th November, 2015 to 1st December, 2015
- Download of Call Letter for Exam – From 10th December, 2015
- Date of Online Exam – 27th December, 2015
Post: PO in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Number of Seats: 200 (101-UR, 54-OBC, 30-SC and 15-ST)
Eligibility Criteria (As on 1st September, 2015): Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University OR an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit (As on 1st September, 2015): 20 to 28 Years
The candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd September, 1987 and not later than 1st September, 1995 (both dates inclusive). SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex servicemen candidates will be extended age relaxation as per the Government of India guidelines.
Non Refundable Application Fee (Payable Online):
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only)
- All Others – Rs. 600/-
Selection Procedure: Online aptitude exam followed by an interview
Candidates must get a minimum score in each section and also a minimum aggregate score in the online test to be shortlisted for the interview. Shortlisting will be done depending upon the number of vacancies, cut-off in each section and online test as decided by the Bank.
PGDBF Program Fees: Rs. 3.50 lakhs plus applicable taxes to be paid
Pattern of the Online Test:
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)||50||50|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit the careers page of the website (www.andhrabank.in) & click on the option ADMISSION TO PGDBF COURSE OFFERED THROUGH MANIPAL UNIVERSITY 2015-16.
- The applicants must fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature.
- Verify the details carefully before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
- The online application form is integrated with the payment gateway. Payment can be done through Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.