BOBCARDS RECRUITMENT 2014
BOBCARDS Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The company is in the business of Credit Cards, Merchant Acquiring & Debit Card support service for Bank of Baroda.
- Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee – 25.09.2014 to 09.10.2014
- Downloading of Call Letters for On-Line Examination – 17.11.2014
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) – 26.11.2014
The Post: Officer
Number of Vacancies: 70
Essential Academic Qualifications:
Minimum Graduate as on 01.10.2014 with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized university.
Age Limit (Age as on 01.10.2014):
Maximum Age – 30 years and Minimum Age – 18 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1984 and not later than 01/10/1996 (both days including).
Non Refundable Application Fee (Including Intimation Charges):
- SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
- General and all others – Rs. 500/-
Recruitment of Officers will happen through Online Exam & Interview. Equal weightage for Online Exam & Interview will be given and merit will be prepared accordingly. 5 timesof the vacancies will be declared qualified for interview in order of merit in Online Exam.
Pattern of the Online Exam – The exam will be of 200 marks having five sections: Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. There will be composite time of 2hours and 30 minutes for all online exam together. There is a penalty (1/4th) for negative answers.
How to Apply (Click Here to Apply):
- Candidates to go to the BOBCARDS Limited website www.bobcards.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Payment of Fees:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
- The payment can be made using Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.