Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2015
Schedule of Events:
- Opening Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee – 23.02.2015
- Closing Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee – 05.03.2015
- Date of Call Letter Download (From the Bank’s website) – After 11.03.2015
- Tentative Dates of On-line Aptitude Test – 14.03.2015 and 15.03.2015
- Age (As on 01.11.2014) – Maximum of 24 years (candidates should be born on or after 01.11.1990)
- Educational Qualification (As on 01.11.2014) – Graduation with minimum 55% marks for Science stream and minimum 50% marks for other streams
- Place of Domicile – Any of the following states/regions: Chandigarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, M.P., Maharashtra, National Capital Region (NCR), Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, U.P. & West Bengal
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application is acceptable.
- Candidates shall keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application.
- Candidate must possess a personal E-mail ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to log on to the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link ‘Careers’, and click “Recruitment process for the post of Clerk” provided in the careers page.
- Click “Apply Online” and after reading the instructions carefully, click “Apply Now”, to view the online application.
- Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and your online application will be registered.
- Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form which is to be submitted at the time of online aptitude test.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 500 /- for General/Others
Payment of Fee:
- Application fee can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Master / Visa Debit or Credit card.
- On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, an e-payment receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the e-payment receipt in proof of the fees paid online.
Selection Process: Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Number of Questions – 150
- Time Duration – 90 Minutes
- Pattern – Reasoning (35 Questions), English Language (35 Questions), Quantitative Aptitude (30 Questions), General & Financial Awareness (30 Questions) and Computer Knowledge (20 Questions)
NOTE: (I) There will be negative marks at the rate of 0.25 for wrong answers. (II) Online Aptitude Test will be followed by a Psychometric test for a maximum duration of 30 minutes.