IBPS PO Notification 2017
Schedule of Dates:
- Online Registration including Edit & Modification of Application – From 16th August, 2017 to 5th September, 2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees & Intimation Charges – From 16th August, 2017 to 5th September, 2017
- Download of Call Letter for Online Exam (Preliminary) – September 2017
- Online Exam (Preliminary) – 7th October, 8th October, 14th October & 15th October, 2017
- Online Exam (Main) – 26th November, 2017
- Conduct of Interview – January / February 2018
Number of Posts: 3562 (Unreserved – 1738, SC – 578, ST – 285 & OBC – 961)
Age (As on 1st August, 2017): Minimum: 20 years & Maximum: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not before 2nd August, 1987 & not after 1st August, 1997 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification (As on 5th September, 2017): Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by Govt.
NOTE – The candidate should have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that shows he/she is a graduate on the day of online registration of application. The candidate must indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online (www.ibps.in); no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges: Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 600 /- for all OTHERS.
Procedure for Applying Online:
(1) Candidates must visit the website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” & thereafter click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VII)” for opening the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates should then click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their personal information in the online application form.
(3) Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per the guidelines given.
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves because no change in any of the information filled in the online application will be possible or entertained.
(5) Before submitting the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and change the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on the FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Mode of Payment (Online): (I) Application fees / intimation charges can be paid through the ONLINE mode only. (II) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Pattern of Online Exam (Preliminary):
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks Allotted||Time|
|English Language||30||30|| |
A total of 1 Hour
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)||35||35|
Pattern of Online Exam (Main):
|Name of the Section||Questions||Marks Allotted||Time Allotted|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
Economy & Banking Awareness
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|Descriptive English (Letter & Essay|
Interview: 100 Marks. Candidates shortlisted in the main exam will be subsequently called for an Interview.
NOTE – (A) Each wrong answer carries a penalty of one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question. (B) Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each section and also a minimum total score to get shortlisted for interview. (C) In case of queries or complaints please log on to http://cgrs.ibps.in/.