ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2015 & 2016
ICICI Bank has invited applications from interested candidates for admission in 1 year Bank PO training programme offered by ICICI Manipal Academy, Bengaluru. After completion of the training programme, Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Managers in the Bank.
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 30th June, 2015
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on 30th June 2015 (should have been born on or after 30th June 1990).
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of:
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
NOTE: The GD and the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.
HOW TO APPLY (Click Here to Apply Online):
- Candidates have to visit the website www.icicicareers.com
- Click on “PO Recruitment” Link —–> “About the PO Process”
- Read the information carefully & Access the link “To apply for the Probationary Officer Training Programme”
The programme fee of Rs. 3.37/- lakh (inclusive of service tax) is to be paid by the student. However, during repayment of the loan, the prevalent service tax rates will apply. Loan would be provided by ICICI Bank at a subsidized interest rate of 2.5%. p.a.
ABOUT ICICI PO TRAINING PROGRAMME:
- The classroom sessions (7 months) are conducted at the ICICI Manipal Academy and internship (5 months) at any ICICI Bank branch or office (within India).
- The Probationary Officers are paid stipend to meet the out of pocket expenses.
- The Probationary Officers will get an assured employment with ICICI Bank on successful completion of the Probationary Officer Training Programme.
TO KNOW MORE:
For any further queries/clarifications write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 040-61061068/ 61061069 between 9.30am to 5.00pm.