IDBI Recruitment 2015 – Assistant Manager
- Last date for Payment of Fee and Submission of Online Application – 24th June, 2015
- Date of Online Test (Tentative) – 2nd August, 2015
- Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria – 1st June, 2015
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager Grade “A”.
Number of Vacancies: 500
Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation from a recognized University. Those who are in the final year of their Graduation/ Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 24th June, 2015 (last date for online registration).
Age Limit (As on 1st June, 2015):
Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 28 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1987 and not later than 01.06.1995 (both dates inclusive). SC, ST, OBC, PWD and Ex servicemen candidates will be extended age relaxation as per the Government of India guidelines.
Non Refundable Application Fee & Postage Charges:
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
- All Others – Rs. 700/-
The selection process will comprise an Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified the online test. After selection, the candidates will have to pursue a 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) from IDBI Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore. After the successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF from Manipal University and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade “A”. The Programme fees for this Course will be Rs. 3,50,000/- plus service taxes (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.).
Pattern of the Online Test:
Online test will be a 2 hour test having 200 marks. It will have four sections: Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking). Each section will have 50 questions and a weightage of 50 Marks.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must visit the website idbi.com and click on the ‘CAREERS’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to IDBI Manipal School of Banking” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the details in the online application themselves and Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Payment of Fee (Online Mode Only):
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.