Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015
Established in 1922, Nainital bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, which is the 2nd largest bank in India. The bank has a strong network of branches in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan and Haryana.
- Submission of Online Application – From 15th October, 2015 to 10th November, 2015
- Date of Online Test – The Bank will communicate it to the candidates through their registered E-mail
NAME OF THE POST: Clerk
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 30
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION (as on 30th September, 2015): Graduation or Post Graduation with a minimum of 45 percent marks. Knowledge of Computer Operations is necessary.
AGE LIMIT (as on 30th September, 2015): 18 to 27 years
APPLICATION FEE (Non Refundable): Rs. 800/-
PAYMENT OF FEE: The application fee is to be paid through NEFT as per the details given below-
- Bank Name – The Nainital Bank Limited
- Account – NTB Recruitment A/C Clerks-2015
- Account Number – 0011000000000658
- IFSC Code – NTBL0NAI001
NOTE – Candidates must ensure that they obtain the Transaction Number of NEFT from the remitting bank. This number will be required while filling the on-line application form.
Those fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to appear in an on-line test based on Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, Clerical Aptitude, Basic Computer Knowledge etc. The test will be conducted only in English. The candidates who get shortlisted on the basis of their performance on this test will be called for a personal interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must apply online on the Recruitment Page of the website www.nainitalbank.co.in or directly through the portal www.nainitalbankcareer.com.
- Candidates to click on the “APPLY NOW” link of recruitment on the page.
- Click on the Registration link provided on the top right corner of the page.
- Fill your personal details in the page and click submit/next button.
- Fill all the qualification and professional details in the next page and submit the data. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password which will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Now your Registration is complete.
- After paying the application fee through NEFT, you have to access the link http://www.nainitalbankcareer.com/Login.aspx.
- Enter the Registration Id and Password sent by the Bank on your e-mail Id to login.
- Submit APPLICATION FEE (NEFT) payment details in the payment page carefully such as Transaction Number, Bank’s name and date of payment. Then Click Next.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph and Signature by clicking the “UPLOAD” button. Make sure that the guidelines for scanning and uploading of Photograph and Signature are met.
- After clicking the submit button, the process of submission of on-line application will get completed and the preview of all details will be shown.
NOTE – Data can’t be edited after clicking the submit button. Don’t refresh the page or click back button while filling the online form.