RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2015
Schedule of Events:
- Filling of Online Forms: From 5th October, 2015 to 23rd October, 2015
- Online Exam (Phase-I): 21st & 22nd November, 2015
- Online Exam (Phase-II): 7th December, 2015
Total Vacancies: 134 (67 for General or Unreserved / 15 for SC / 13 for ST / 39 for OBC)
- Age Limit (as on 1st October, 2015): Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd October, 1985 and not later than 1st October, 1994). For candidates who possess M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualifications, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
- Educational Qualifications (as on 1st October, 2015):Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th and 10th class exams.
How to Apply: “Recruitment for the post of “Officers in Gr.‘B’ (DR) General” on Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Applications (Apps)” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges (Non Refundable):
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 100/-
- General / OBC: Rs. 850/-
Selection Process: Selection will be through Online Exams and Interview. The exams will be held in 2 phases.
A. (Phase-I) Online Exam (Objective Type)
- Total Marks – 200 marks
- Time Allotted – 2 Hours
- Sections – (a) General Awareness (b) English Language (c) Quantitative Aptitude (Maths) and (d) Reasoning
NOTE – Candidates are required to secure minimum marks separately in each section as well as aggregate, as prescribed by the Board. Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
B. (Phase-II) Online Exam
- Paper-I (Economic and Social Issues): Objective Type Test of 100 Marks & One and a Half Hour Duration
- Paper-II English (Writing Skills): Descriptive Test of 100 Marks & One and a Half Hour Duration
- Paper-II Optional (Finance and Management or Economics or Statistics): Objective Type Test of 100 Marks & One and a Half Hour Duration
NOTE – In Paper-III, candidates have to choose one of the three subjects at the time of online application. All question papers (in both Phases, except the English section) will be set bilingually in Hindi & English.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on total marks scored in Phase-II (Paper I + Paper II + Paper-III). Interview will carry 50 marks. Candidates may opt for interview either in Hindi or English.