Steel Authority Of India Limited Recruitment 2015
Schedule of Events:
|Closing date for application submission through website||18.03.2015|
|Display of finally reconciled candidature status||25.03.2015|
|Download of admit card from SAIL website||23.04.2015|
|Date of written examination||10.5.2015 (Tentative)|
Upper Age (as on 01.02.2015): 30 years. Candidate must NOT have been born earlier than 01.02.1985
Name of the Post
No. of Posts
Management Trainee (Technical) – MT(T)
|Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible.|
Management Trainee (Administration) – MT(A)
|For HR, Marketing and Materials: Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects of all years) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management /Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline. For Finance: CA/ICWA|
Pay Scale: Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/- p.m. The CTC would be around Rs. 7.75 lakhs p.a.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply only online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
(A) Step-I – Filling up of Application
- Go to SAIL careers page at sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link Apply
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit
(B) Step-II – Making Payment
- Click on Make payment which will take you to SB Collect page of SBI, authorized to collect the application fee /processing charges on behalf of SAIL, in a specially opened SB Collect account (No.3466911 9094) at Lodhi Road Branch, New Delhi
- Fill the Registration No., Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Email Id and Mobile no. details on the Payment portal
- Next Screen – All details of the candidate are displayed. Ensure that all the details are filled and verified properly on this screen before proceeding to the payment screen
- Submit the Payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card option or select the option to pay through any State Bank Group Branches with a print out of Payment Challan form generated on Payment portal (having State Bank Collect Reference No. printed on the challan form)
- In case of payment through challan, Application fees will be accepted only during banking hours upto the closing date of submission of online application. The SBI branches will accept the fee from 10.00 AM of the starting date to 04.00 PM (01.00 PM if it is Saturday) of the closing date of submission of online application
(C) Step-III – Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
- Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to be entered in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip
Written Exam: The written examination is going to have 2 Tests; Domain knowledge test (duration 75 minutes) for 100 marks and Aptitude test (duration 75 minutes) consisting of four sections viz. Quantitative aptitude, Verbal ability, Reasoning and General awareness of 25 marks each.
NOTE: For Online Application queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 9840001271 / 9840001273 / 7022146237.