Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016
Syndicate Bank invites candidates to apply for admissions to the One year PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance) program offered by Manipal University & NITTE University. Upon successful completion of the program, the candidates will be offered job in Syndicate Bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
- Online Application Form Submission – From 16th December, 2015 to 31st December, 2015
- Payment of Application Fee (Online) – From 16th December, 2015 to 31st December, 2015
- Download of Call Letter for Exam – From 21st January, 2016
- Tentative Date of Online Exam – 7th February, 2016
The Post: Bank PO in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Number of Vacancies: 600 (General – 303 / OBC – 162 / SC – 90 / ST – 45)
Essential Academic Qualifications (As on 1st October, 2015):
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline
Age Limit (As on 1st October, 2015):
Maximum Age – 28 years and Minimum Age – 20 years. The candidate must have been born not later than 1st October, 1995 and not earlier than 2nd October, 1987 (both dates inclusive)
Non Refundable Application Fee / Intimation Charges:
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- All Others – Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of an Online Exam followed by Interview and / or Group Discussion. The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing pass marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank.
Pattern of the Online Exam: Objective type of 2 hour duration.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)||50||
PGDBF Programme Fee: Rs. 3.50/- lakhs (Inclusive of boarding, lodging, course fees etc.) plus service tax.
How to Apply:
- Visit the website www.syndicatebank.in and click on “CAREER” and then click on the link “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2016-17”, which will open a new window. Click on “APPLY ONLINE” in this window.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number & Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the online application form and check all the details before clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Payment of Application Fee:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.