Every year lakhs of candidates think of taking IBPS exams so as to begin their career in public sector banking. Now that exam dates for IBPS Clerk 2015 have been announced, all interested candidates have swung into action and are getting ready for the challenge. If you are also one of such candidates, it is likely you havepulled your socksup and have initiated your IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation.
IBPS Clerk exam is a precious opportunity which must not be wasted at any cost. No stone should be left unturned to ensure that you complete the cycle of events successfully, starting from filling the exam form to finally landing a job in a top nationalized bank. To help you do it, the Best Bank Coaching Center in Delhi has come up with a comprehensive account of everything that you need to look into and take care of.
Schedule of Events:
The first thing is having a clear understanding about the schedule of events comprising the IBPS Clerk recruitment process.Planning out your endeavors keeping this schedule in mind will keep you from any last minute inconvenience and ensure that you are able to devote maximum energy to exam preparation. The designated timeline for crucial events is as follows-
- Online Form Filling including Editing& Modification – From 11.8.2015 to 1.9.2015
- Online Submission of Application Fees– From 11.8.2015 to 1.9.2015
- Download of Admit Card (Call Letter) for Tier-I (Preliminary) Exam –From 18.11.2015
- Conduct of Tier-I (Preliminary) Exam – 5.12.2015 / 6.12.2015 / 12.12.2015 &13.12.2015
- Result Declaration of Tier-I (Preliminary) Exam –December 2015
- Download of Admit Card (Call Letter) for Tier-II (Main) Exam – December 2015
- Conduct of Tier-II (Main) Exam – 2.1.2016&3.1.2016
- Result Declaration of Tier-II (Main) Exam – January 2016
- Download of Admit Card (Call Letter) for Personal Interview –January 2016
- Personal Interview –February 2016
- Allotment of Position in a Nationalized Bank – April 2016
(I) Education – You must have a Graduation degree. Moreover, you should also have an authentic mark sheetor degree certificate proving that you are a graduate on the day you fill the online application form. Within this form you will be required to mention the percentage of marks you have scored in graduation.
(II) Computer Literacy –You must have the working knowledge of computers. Having operational level computer knowledge is MANDATORY. To support the fact that you are computer literate you must possess any Diploma/ Certificate /Degree in computer operations/language / should have studied Computers / IT as one of the subjects at High School/College/Institute.
(III) Language – It is desirable to have expertise in the Official language of the State or UT for the vacancies of which you have applied. Pls. note that such linguistic expertise is desirable, not compulsory.
(IV) Age Limit–You are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk 2015 exam only if you were born not before 2nd August,1987 and not after 1st August,1995 (both days inclusive).
Pattern of Online Exam:
The pattern of the exam has changed from the last time. The exam is going to be conducted in two phases. There will be a Tier-I (Preliminary) exam followed by a Tier-II (Main) exam. Only those candidates who get shortlisted on the basis of their performance on Preliminary exam will become eligible for the Main exam. The pattern of these exams is as follows-
(I) Preliminary Exam –As opposed to the Main exam, the Preliminary exam has only 3 sections and time duration of only 1 hour. The marks scored in this exam will not be considered in the final merit list. The exam will only work as an elimination round to filter candidates who are thought to be capable enough of appearing in the Main exam.The following sections will be there-
II) Main Exam –The Main exam will be a 2 hour exam consisting of 5 sections. Marks scored in this exam will become the basis of your getting shortlisted for the Personal Interview round.
- High speed and accuracy are required to crack these exams. On an average, you will have only 36 seconds to answer a question.Besides that, the system of penalizing an incorrect answer (by deducting 25% marks allotted to that question) necessitates that you don’t indulge in guesswork.
- The final merit list will only include your Main exam and Personal Interview scores. The Main exam and Personal Interview scores will be included in the ratio 80:20.
- Each of the sections in both Preliminary exam and Main exammust be cleared separately. There is a minimum cut off score for each section which will be decided by IBPS after looking at the overall performance of all candidates.
- Clearing all the sectional cut offs does not mean you have been shortlisted for the next round of selection process. Your aggregate score must also be high enough for your getting shortlisted to appear in the next round.
- The Personal Interview round carries 100 marks. You must get at least 40 marks to qualify this round. Candidates belonging to reserved categories such as Scheduled Caste /ScheduledTribe /Other Backward Classes /Persons with Disability / Ex-Servicemenneed to score a minimum of 35 marks to clear the interview.
Anexam as competitive as IBPS Clerk can be cracked only when you have a well planned strategy.With it you will be able to take on the competition and outperform other candidates. However, such a strategy can be effective only if it has taken into account the below mentioned aspects-
- Knowledge of Your Strengths & Weaknesses
- Thorough Understanding of Exam Pattern
- Expert Guidance / Faculty Support
- Relevant Study Material (Books & Notes)
- Systematic Study Schedule / Time Table
- Assessment Tools (Online Test Series)
It is most often seen that candidates arenot able to take care of the above mentioned aspects on their own and need an institute which can provide them with the support and facilities required to crack the exam. Vidya Guru, regarded as one of the Top Bank Exam Coaching Centres in Delhi, is trusted by candidates from across the country tohelp them qualify all stages of IBPS recruitment process.
Successfully meeting the demands of Bank Clerk recruitment process conducted by IBPS is nocakewalk. However, it is definitely possible when a candidate is determined and gets quality training from the experts of banking exams. To get in touch with such experts and to seek their guidance, you can write to email@example.com.